This morning along with my friends. We played a basketball game at Summerfields, Mexico, Pampanga Philippines. It was a nice game people said unto me, "what a star of the game?!". The players in Summerfields are happy, kind and competitive in basketball even if they've stated for playing to much of DOTA. Yes, its more fun in the Pampanga. I'm so tired cos I skipped my breakfast, cos I'm little bit late. My teammates were waited me for score of minutes, to obviously played hoop to that subdivision. After the game, luckily in this place Mr. Jung invited us to come over to their under construction house. Then we celebrated Chinese New Year. The Year of the water Dragon. What a great breakfast dude?! Delisyoso!
My students II-Diamond, Pearl, Amethyst, Sapphire, Emeralds and Garnet; I-Sampaguita, Rosal and Camia their top New years resolutions are:
1. Study hard for the better future and hope of their families and nation.
2. Follow their parents' counsel and help them (along with siblings). And they will be bless with long life.
3. Becoming thrifty and save for future and emergency and avoid debts that cause terrible stress.
4. Avoid evil speaking such as bad words or profane, speaking Lord's name in vain, even the OMG.
5. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Clean my house, school, surrounding and quit smoking as I clean myself.
6. Honesty in all dealings. Like the people of Japan, Batanes and among others.
7. Serve their friends and other people in need.
8. Obtain self-esteem and self reliance.
9. Listen and obey the teacher's instructions. Respect teachers and fellow learners.
10. Respect myself by asking "Have I done any good in the world today?"
Chinese New Year Song
Beautiful Chinese Traditional Song