2010/08/09

Bola


In 2001, nine years ago in San Rafael, Mexico, Pampanga streetball under an PELCO electric post they erected streetball goal and it was really along the street time out when there was any transport vehicles that time E. Nain my teammate alongside with Purontong won lot of games by virtue of lucky and smart moves plus tremendous long shot shooting power. The most dominating when I wore longsleeve shirt, long pants & cover my head look like a ninja basketball star. All shots goal in long shots were swish nothing but net. And the double cross lay-up perfectly executed to the hole. E. Garvin was so happy, laughing with amazed in his facial expression. In 2005, five years ago in Saudi, Bulaon, San Fernando, Pampanga. With E. Diez & E. Batosin surprised the streetballers of Saudi with pick & roll strategy and perfect passing. I made four field goal in a row and dominated the rebounding & points stats. I made one tomahawk slamdunk. And the two of my teammates made good baskets, too. They are great guards in basketball. 2008-today, I always made a great impact in Bulaon Streetballs, winning many games with underdog teammates, even me at first they thought I'm look like sissy & weak. Then, I surprised them in peculiar moves in the game like lay-up in free throw, shooting behind the goal, double hands lay-up, shooting treys one meter long away from three point line. Smart moves; ankle breaker moves; stealing/swiping the ball using sun & lights shadows, watching their eyeball movement and ball movement; I'm thankful for my long arms & slim body for high jumping in blocking swiping the ball in the air; good positioning in rebounds, put backs and they always compared me with the great players local (PBA) & international (NBA). I did it with euphoric feeling of inspiration like a lovely angel is watching me. I love the feeling I love the game. I did the same in Korean English School plus doing lay-up in mid court, no look backward shot in three point area and the hookshots in three point rainbow country, doing lay up vs quardruple team, covered by two giants I can't see the goal but I feel it and made a high elevation three point shot convincingly wow. The Koreans called me "Freestyle & Basketball god". I taught them how to do lay-ups and dribbling. In Raven YSA Conference in Bataan a tune up game vs Tarlac Selection. I made a fastbreak lay-up and four triples one meter before reaching the three point line. All three pointer are nothing but net, ironically their zone defense is no match. The breakaway of the game. My teams are undefeated in LDS all tune up games & a pre-tournament game with LDS members, missionaries (only 3-3), others, in chapel of Sto. Tomas -1, Angeles-1, Mabalacat-1, Balibago-2, San Fernando-7 & Bulaon Resett. Covered Court-2, Barrio Bulaon Covered Court-1 & Sta. Barbara Open Court-1. In one day activity our record in streetball 4-0 won-loss record. Today, people of Iraq & Saudi, Bulaon saw my flamboyant moves in basketball amazingly and they also played very well with sportmanship in nature. One of my greatest games. I love it with inspiration & confidence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang galing brod...