2009/03/15

My 1st Basketball Game

at 4th grade in Elementary I was 10 years of age when I played my first basketball game in Street ball with my classmates. My thin tall classmate guarding me no way to go I close my eyes I felt to throw the ball to make a long no look reverse shot 15 feet away on left quarter of the court. Then I followed what I felt and I threw it and made a all net bank shot. What a unbelievable shot?! Then the one o' clock school bell rang for our one o'clock afternoon class. What a wonderful game?! Since then I began washing basketball in our barangay (village) and in TV (NBA, PBA, PABL now PBL and others). I love that game.

5 comments:

Bradpetehoops said...

I love this game!

STUDIO 27 THE COMPLETE PHOTOGRAPHY said...

thanks for the comment and visiting my site schuphotography

Christa said...

It sounds like you've had a love for the game since you were wee little!! Thanks for also checking out my site :)

Bradpetehoops said...

Christa thanks a lot. Your so cute.

Bradpetehoops said...

Studio 27 bentesiete. Thanks for your comment.